Supply Chain and Planning Manager
$85,000 p/a pro-rata + super & ESOP. Work remotely.
Are you an organised and detail-oriented dog lover with strong experience in supply chain management? You’re just the kind of person we’re looking for.
In this new role, you’ll work closely with our co-founder Doug to keep the ship sailing smoothly, and avoid problems ahead of time. You’ll manage supply and logistics relationships, use your strong excel chops to plan, suggest product orders and help us problem solve as we grow in a deliberate and sustainable pace.
We think this role is best suited for someone with 3+ years of experience in supply chain and logistics, ideally managing through clear communication, an eye for detail, forward-thinking and strong relationship building.
Generalists tend to thrive at Scratch, as do people who work practically, leave their ego aside and care about how things are done as much as the results that we achieve together. If our mission is appealing, you back your ability and you’re up to do amazing work with a small and talented team, we’d love to speak with you.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Making sure thousands of Aussie dogs don’t run out of their Scratch recipe.
- Day to day relationship with manufacturing partners, local and international suppliers and 3PL providers.
- Tacking and troubleshooting supply orders and 3PL fulfilment.
- Maintain and improve stock forecasting models to generate purchase orders.
- Improving efficiencies in cost, time and environmental impact
- Keeping customer service team and founders up to date on any problems
We are a small business, and this is really not a full time role yet. This means you will probably have to also help out in other areas as the business grows. Most of the Scratch team work a max of 4 days per week – so we are keen to hear your thoughts on how this might work in a logistics role.
Applying for the role
Applications are now closed. For those who have applied, we aim to conduct phones interview in the week of February 15 – 19 and in-person interviews from February 22 – 26. We aim to make an offer that week, with an ideal start date in mid-late March, with flexibility.