Ethical dog food without thinking twice – Our Mission
It’s 2022. You and your partner just bought a dog and a space ship.
You see the vet, you know what the little guy or gal needs. Then you head online. You can weigh up what’s for them, what’s in it, and what impact it has on the planet.
Sounds simple, but right now it’s anything but.
So, that’s our vision: a range of ethical dog food where you know what’s inside it, where it’s come from and at a price you can afford – even if you live outside of Coogee.
It’s a big job. But you’ve gotta start somewhere, like here.
- We reveal exact percentages of our ingredients
- We only use sustainably-sourced meat with no added hormones
- We push & advocate for a better supply chain & more transparency across the industry
- We publish public changelogs of any changes ever made to our recipes
- We only use 100% recyclable packaging
- We constantly question our impact and how we can reduce it
We donate 1% of revenue to high-impact environmental initiatives.
We’re really excited to be members of 1% For the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet.
We chose to start with 1% For The Planet because:
- It’s completely transparent with third party certification
- At least 1% of all REVENUE (not profit) must be donated. That means no-one can limit donations at the end of the year through bonuses and big salaries
- They research the effectiveness of charities and only approve ones with minimal overheads and high impact
- We get to choose which charities to donate to, so we can learn what you’re most passionate about and together make an impact